Service to the Chamber Award
Established in 2011, in memory of Steve Lampi, who was dedicated to the North Hennepin Area Chamber and the community for many years.
The recipient must demonstrate:
- Leadership qualities in our Chamber and/or community
- Involvement in business, social, cultural, and/or educational advancement for others
- A willingness to serve others with vision & purpose without personal gain
- Active involvement in committees within our Chamber and community and contribute beyond the level of ordinary membership
- Strength of character, serving as a role model and mentor for present and future generations in our Chamber and communities
This prestigious award is based on nominations from other Chamber members.
Please see pdf for a nomination form.
The Steve Lampi Service to the Chamber Award recipient is announced during the Annual General Meeting at the September luncheon.
For additional information with regard to the Service to the Chamber Award, please contact Operations Director, Bonny McIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-424-6744.
2011 Award Recipient: Kathryn Lampi, Bridgeman's Ice Cream
2012 Award Recipient: Dave Kiser, Channel 12 NWTV
2013 Award Recipient: James R. Dow, Diversified Plastics, Inc.
2014 Award Recipient: Joseph Piket, Primrose Schools Champlin Park & Maple Grove
2015 Award Recipient: Robert C. Schlichte, Grand Casino Mille Lacs & Hinckley
2016 Award Recipient: Frank A. Miske, III, Custom Business Forms
2017 Award Recipient: Ron White, Hennepin Carver Workforce Development Board