SuperBall XLVII Just Foolin' Around -
Join us on Friday, February 16 at EDINBURGH USA!
Take your rightful place among the best and the brightest for the winter's number one evening out. It's SuperBall XLVII (Yes, we have been at this for 47 years), the one and only Chamber Gala, played for laughs and insured for a good time. We promise pleasures, terrific dining and entertainment, an eye-popping silent auction, extraordinary fun and a truly exceptional experience.
Please Save the Date for SuerBall XLVII, February 16, 2018 at Edinburgh USA, Brooklyn Park.Our Gala event has been a very successful marketing tool for participants, while raising money for various Chamber programs such as Star Student, and Student Scholarships. Other excellent programs presented by the chamber that benefit from the proceeds of this event are business development, professional development, networking, and community betterment programs. You can help us have yet another successful event by deciding to market your company by providing an auction item, participating as a sponsor and volunteer. We are looking for a variety of auction items and various levels of sponsorships! (Sponsorships, Contributions, or Gifts to the North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expenses.)
All participating businesses will be promoted several ways:
- Gala Program/Silent Auction
- North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Chamber website (www.nhachamber.com)
Suggested item categories:
- Art or supplies
- Restaurant/Lodging/Entertainment: concerts, theatre tickets, movies, bowling, golf, etc.
- Sporting equipment or supplies
- Travel: use of cabin/vacation homes/frequent flyer mile certificates
- Household or business related furniture, appliances, supplies, or business services gift certificates
- Items for men, women, children, toddlers, and babies
- Lawn & garden equipment or supplies
- Automotive/recreational vehicles, services, or supplies
- Any items solicited from friends; businesses, vendors, or clients.
- Cash donations of $25 or more may be used to purchase additional items.
- Gift Cards are always a terrific contribution
Thanks for your consideration. We really look forward to helping you inexpensively market your business through a visible example of your product or service. To participate, please fill out the form and fax or mail to the chamber information shown above or for more information contact the Chamber office .
For more information, click here.