2014 Winter Gala - Join us on Friday, February 7!
Please Save the Date for our Annual Winter Gala/Silent Auction, which will be held on the Friday, February 7, 2014. The event will be at Edinburgh USA, Brooklyn Park.
This special 2014 evening’s events include dinner, silent auction, raffles, and LIVE entertainment. What an awesome marketing/networking opportunity when you consider that over 200 guests are expected to attend! Keep in mind that a Black tie will be admired, but not required!
This event has been a very successful marketing tool for participants, while raising money for various Chamber programs such as Star Student, and Student Scholarships. Other excellent programs presented by the chamber that benefit from the proceeds of this event are business development, professional development, networking, and community betterment programs. You can help us have yet another successful event by deciding to market your company by providing an auction item, participating as a sponsor and volunteer. We are looking for a variety of auction items and various levels of sponsorships! (Sponsorships, Contributions, or Gifts to the North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expenses.)
All participating businesses will be promoted several ways:
- Gala Program/Auction Catalog
- North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Chamber website (www.nhachamber.com)
Suggested item categories:
- Art or supplies
- Restaurant/Lodging/Entertainment: concerts, theatre tickets, movies, bowling, golf, etc.
- Sporting equipment or supplies
- Travel: use of cabin/vacation homes/frequent flyer mile certificates
- Household or business related furniture, appliances, supplies, or business services gift certificates
- Items for men, women, children, toddlers, and babies
- Lawn & garden equipment or supplies
- Automotive/recreational vehicles, services, or supplies
- Any items solicited from friends; businesses, vendors, or clients.
- Cash donations of $25 or more may be used to purchase additional items.