News is out - we're already planning our 2017 "Show Time!" GALA so Save the Date!
2017 Chamber Show Time Gala - Join us on Friday, February 3 at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Brooklyn Center!
Event starts at 5:30 with silent auction, dinner - more details coming soon.
Thanks to our Current 2017 GALA Sponsors
Please Save the Date for our Annual Winter Gala/Silent Auction, which will be held on
Friday, February 3, 2017. The event will be at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Brooklyn Center, from 5:30PM - 10:00 PM.
It's "Show Time!"
This event has been a very successful marketing tool for participants, while raising money for various Chamber programs such as Star Student, and Student Scholarships. Other excellent programs presented by the chamber that benefit from the proceeds of this event are business development, professional development, networking, and community betterment programs. You can help us have yet another successful event by deciding to market your company by providing an auction item, participating as a sponsor and volunteer. We are looking for a variety of auction items and various levels of sponsorships! (Sponsorships, Contributions, or Gifts to the North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes, but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expenses.)
All participating businesses will be promoted several ways:
- Gala Program/Auction Catalog
- North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
- Chamber website (www.nhachamber.com)
Suggested item categories:
- Art or supplies
- Restaurant/Lodging/Entertainment: concerts, theatre tickets, movies, bowling, golf, etc.
- Sporting equipment or supplies
- Travel: use of cabin/vacation homes/frequent flyer mile certificates
- Household or business related furniture, appliances, supplies, or business services gift certificates
- Items for men, women, children, toddlers, and babies
- Lawn & garden equipment or supplies
- Automotive/recreational vehicles, services, or supplies
- Any items solicited from friends; businesses, vendors, or clients.
- Cash donations of $25 or more may be used to purchase additional items.
Thanks for your consideration. We really look forward to helping you inexpensively market your business through a visible example of your product or service. To participate, please fill out the form and fax or mail to the chamber information shown above or for more information contact the Committee Chair, Pam Holien, Strategic Business Ventures, Inc..
For more information and to register online, click here.