Steve Lampi Memorial Service to the Chamber Award
Service to the Chamber Award
Established in 2011, in memory of Steve Lampi, who was dedicated to the North Hennepin Area Chamber and the community for many years.
The Steve Lampi Service to the Chamber Award Honoree is an individual who has demonstrated:
- Leadership qualities in our Chamber and/or community;
- Involvement in business, social, cultural, and/or educational advancement for others;
- A willingness to serve others with vision and purpose without personal gain;
- Active involvement in committees within our Chamber and community and has contributed beyond ordinary membership; strength of character and serves as a role model and mentor for present and future generations in our Chamber and community.
- The nominee must be an NHACC member in good standing.
- The nominee may be a sitting member of the Chamber’s board, Committee Chair, committee member or a member who has shown outstanding leadership and involvement in the NHACC.
This prestigious award is based on nominations from other Chamber members.
Please see pdf for a nomination form.
The Steve Lampi Service to the Chamber Award recipient is announced during the Annual General Meeting at the September luncheon.
For additional information with regard to the Service to the Chamber Award, please Operations Director, Bonny McIntyre at email@example.com or 763-424-6744.
2011 Award Recipient: Kathryn Lampi, Bridgeman's Ice Cream
2012 Award Recipient: Dave Kiser, Channel 12 NWTV
2013 Award Recipient: James R. Dow, Diversified Plastics, Inc.
2014 Award Recipient: Joseph Piket, Primrose Schools Champlin Park & Maple Grove
2015 Award Recipient: Robert C. Schlichte, Grand Casino Mille Lacs & Hinckley