Meet in a relaxed atmosphere with Chamber members and community leaders while listening to educational and informative speakers discuss issues of importance to businesses and the community.
Luncheons provide ample opportunity to network through interaction with other members and display your business' promotional materials.
The Chamber hosts a luncheon typically on the 2nd Thursday of every month, please reference our website calendar for further information. An RSVP is required to attend these luncheons.
Mark your calendar for these dates, check the Chamber website calendar for further details on each luncheon.
- Thursday, January 8, 2015 - State of the Cities, Edinburgh USA
- Thursday, February 12 - No luncheon due to GALA on Friday, February 6, 2015
- Thursday, March 12 - Hennepin County Sheriff Rich Stanek, at Edinburgh USA
- Thursday, April 23 - TWINS President David St. Peter, and our Scholarship Awards, Rush Creek Golf Club
- Thursday, May 14 - Cyber Security featuring Brian Isle, at Dave & Buster's
- Thursday, June 10 - Annual GOLF Classic at The Refuge Golf Club - Early Bird Registration ends on May 15 so act now!
- Thursday, July 9 - Picnic in the Park, Brooklyn Park's Central Park Pavilion
- Thursday August13 - details forthcoming
- Thursday, September 10 - Annual Membership Meeting
- Thursday, November 12 - TBD
- Thursday, December 11 - No luncheon in December but plan to attend the Holiday Social instead!
- Thursday, January 14, 2016 - State of the Cities, Edinburgh USA
- Thursday, February 10, 2016 No luncheon this month but plan to attend our Annual GALA Friday February 5, 2016
Please reference the Chamber calendar for updates as well as more information regarding dates of Chamber Luncheons and other events.