Welcome to the North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce Events Calendar. Our Chamber of Commerce provides a full year of events, meetings and seminars designed to empower our members and produce a broad range of valuable introductions. Use the calendar tools below to search for a specific event or date and click on the event name in the calendar to view the event details.
SCORE-DayName: SCORE-DayDate: October 26, 2017Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDTEvent Description:Free Expert Business Management Advice.
Yes, Free (But Priceless). Right Here, At The Chamber. Sign Up Now For SCORE-Day!
SCORE-Day happens on the last Thursday of each month, and it’s a new Chamber benefit that is a major league hit! Two of our Chamber members have already experienced the tremendous mentoring value SCORE brings. That’s not surprising, when you think of it: Career-long experts in a wide range of business excellence are available to help you at no charge – finance, marketing, sales, administration, human resources, organizational development, legal, strategic development and more. SCORE – formerly known as the Service Core of Retired Executives – will be here for 2 hours this month. Just call us and we’ll help you contact SCORE and get started on new plans, new ideas and more profitable methods.
You’ve started on that business dream and now you know you need help in key areas, or you’re spending way too much time solving unending challenges. We can help. Maybe you’re an expert in a few areas, but you need help in:
- Business management, business plans, strategy
- Sales, marketing, branding, social media
- Financial management, financial sources, getting capital
- Human resource management
- Information technology
- Legal, contracts, non-competes, leases
- Logistics, purchasing (learning how to buy lean)
- Research/insights – are you flying blind?
- Manufacturing – lots of ways to build things and many of them are already old news
- Lean processes of all kinds
- Succession planning
- Change management
- Board management
- Other (there’s always “other.” If you have a need not covered above, please let us know.)
SCORE will help find the expertise you need. That expertise is FREE, because you’re a Chamber member. Yes, you read that correctly. There is no obligation to buy anything. SCORE will provide powerful advice, but will refer any ongoing service and support needed by visitors back to NHACC members where applicable.
All areas of business you need to run your operation successfully can be enhanced by experts in each. In many cases, they may open doors you didn’t even know were there.
- You receive general AND highly specialized SCORE consultation by appointment through the NHACC Office.
- This is for NHACC Members as an extra membership benefit.
- There’s no limit on the meetings you may have or the resources you tap.
- Your initial meeting may be a preliminary assessment of your needs, covering general issues. Specialized issues will be referred to another SCORE representative who will contact you and perhaps meet with you at the Chamber OR at your office/facility.
12:00-2:00 PM - The Last Thursday Of Every Month
NHACC Conference Room 229 1st Ave. NE Osseo MN 55369 763-424-6744
Contact us right now if you’re interested in setting an appointment. Please call one week prior to SCORE-Day!
Steve Erickson (email@example.com) or Bonny McIntyre (firstname.lastname@example.org)